We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of our practices with regard to personal data we collect from or about you in connection with our website. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. By using the website, you acknowledge your consent to the practices described herein.
This Privacy Statement applies to www.gamma.ie and other Gamma product websites (www.perilfinder.com and www.storecast.eu).
In order to provide you with access to certain services or data within our websites, we may require that you provide certain personally identifiable information (PII) (information that identifies an individual either alone or in combination with other data). Gamma is a business to business services company only and collects limited amounts of PII. As such, we only securely collect, process or store Information from owners/employees of businesses.
The following are examples of the types of Personal Information that may be collected directly from you (or someone acting on your behalf):
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
1. The information you give us.
You may provide us with information in a number of ways by visiting our contact forms, downloading content, submitting requests for information or subscribing to a newsletter. You may provide us with personal information such as name, company name, email address, phone/ mobile phone number, geographical location and possible additional information if you choose to do so in the comments box.
2. Web server logs and analytics.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically through your use of the website. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the website (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use user behaviour analysis software (Google Analytics) to get a better idea of how to improve user experience on our website. We may also report aggregate information; this is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
Gamma will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following legitimate business purposes:
– to allow you to use and interact with the website;
– to inform our continued development of the website;
– to provide quotations, demos, collateral and services to you as our customer;
– to communicate with you in response to your requests for information, answering or dealing with the purpose of the query, or implementation/quotation for the product or service(s) requested and any follow-on service or product dealings in the event of a customer;
– to apply profiling technology which analyses our customers’ engagement with our direct marketing communications, activity and interests so that we can send you content that is relevant to you;
– to send marketing communications related to the services we provide to keep you up to date about important changes to our business; product upgrades, or useful product, service, case study, or digital marketing information, research, tips or advice which may help our customers businesses. These communications may also include details of our products and services (including where we may be resellers of third-party products or services), advise you of news and industry, product or company updates, events, promotions or competitions.
Where we contact you on the basis of legitimate interest you will be given an option to opt-out of such communications and an option to unsubscribe will also be provided with each communication.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential (we can supply a list of such parties upon request). We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Legal Terms and Conditions.
Please see the following link for details of Eircode code of practice that contains
• an explanation of the background and context of the Eircode;
• a description of the sources of the Eircode data;
• information for you about your right to have incorrect data about you corrected or removed;
• information about your right to register valid complaints about Eircode services with the Contractor.
4 Inns Court,